Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wasabi, & Chili, & Lime - Oh My!

In case you haven't heard yet, the Boy Scout spring Popcorn fundraiser is kicking off this month, along with a huge online sales campaign.

The BSA is also introducing a new product line, available exclusively online - and I'll admit, I'm pretty excited to try it!

Available online starting March 15th you'll be able to order:
-Chili Lime Almonds
-Wasabi Soy Almonds
-Yogurt-Covered Pretzels

I'll admit I've been a dissenter of the whole Boy Scout popcorn idea, but I buy it and sell it to support Scouting. The Popcorn is pricey, and well - it's popcorn. But these new products may just offer some alternatives to the non-popcorn supporters and encourage online sales which from a fundraising standpoint is fantastic because you don't have to collect money, or deliver product! It ships right to your door!

So here's another shameless plug for my son who is earning his way to the 2010 Centennial National Jamboree, and your chance to check out the new product line! Just visit Http://www.OrderPopcorn.com after March 15th and input his unique code to shop: TEVP899 Then you can try out these bold new products and show your support for scouting!

Happy Scouting & remember to support the Boy Scouts in your area when they come around selling popcorn.

No comments: